DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.
DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vTard Haters

+2
vBAMBAM
Trooper
6 posters

Go down

vTard Haters Empty vTard Haters

Post  Trooper Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:15 am

vTard vBobO Pissing people off.

vTard Haters Ahss22

The usual dumbasses saluting dallas while he is AFK.

vTard Haters Ahss18
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

vTard Haters Empty Re: vTard Haters

Post  vBAMBAM Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 am

Thats why we DONT tune to 200 <<S>>
vBAMBAM
vBAMBAM
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 pm

So I guess I'm a wanker now.

If that dick landing his lancasters with my pony right there didn't realize, I used rockets to give his ass a sporting chance. I was hauling 2k in bombs that I could have easilly dropped on his landing bombers.
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:26 pm

he is always talking shit about us. i find it all kinda funny. im glad there care enough for us to piss them off.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:56 am

vTard Haters Defendant002
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  Strahotinja Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 am

I have 1 theory...almost anyone who is typing on 200 all the time, are complet idiot or atleast more then a half of idiot.
The loudest ones on 200 are players on nit side...
When i was on nit side, 3 years ago, it was all about (endless) furballing. I understand why are they mad on your balls. You are ruining their fun, which is good thing...Wankers got wanked Very Happy!
Furballs are killing already poor gameplay.

Why is there so much whine about hordes? Because of old gameplay system...soon as HTC change it (put factories near bases, put some neutral bases, disable resuplying of bases and strats) , game will become more harder, challangeing, and you will be able to use more advanced tactics.

One more thing...when bish made a large mission, its called the HORDE, and when rooks do that, its called a TEAM WORK. Nits are to desperate to make a missions...actually to take a base! haha
ppl like those pony raids (i personaly dislike P51D, i will rather take a jug) and i dont see whats wrong in that! Better to see large number of mission joiners, then 20+ players over a single field, furballing!

You are actually playing this game in the way its ment to be played...to win teh warz, fuc up opponent sides, break furballs, spawn campings!!!

Bish team have ambitions, while others dont. Thats why they are mad and calling you all wankers!
Strahotinja
Strahotinja
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:47 pm

We enjoy every aspect of the game just as other squads do. We do a lot more than just take bases. I would venture to say that we only take bases maybe 30-40% of the time we are on as a group. We do a lot of fighter sweeps, we do some GV action here in there. We take pride that we piss people off. If we can piss off the enemy, then we are doing good at whatever we did. I enjoy reading all the rants and raves on 200/AH BBS about our squad. If someone has enough time to complain about any squad then they need to take a step away they the game and go outside and enjoy the fresh air. This is all a game of which everyone enjoy to play differently. However, we a are group of players that enjoy what we do. Pissing people off.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

vTard Haters Empty tard haters

Post  vALIBABA Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 am

I don't even tune into 200 lol. Now i see what i have missed lmao.

vALIBABA
Pending...
Pending...

Back to top Go down

vTard Haters Empty Unit Cohesion.

Post  vWILDCAT Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

I have noticed that we have the most succese when we get a furrball goin 'over there' then run a string of bases Here, the ENY will burn up 200 as we move to the 'Other Front', it is all about the time old addage, of 'DEVIDE & CONQUOR', and the D=v=B is the best HTC has ever known to exist.

Given time, HTC will have to put a new TOO, (Theater of Oporations) just to keep up withg US !!!.
qapla'

vWILDCAT
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum