DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.
DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD

+7
vLOKI
vGAZOO
vSKYDIVE
Trooper
vTAXMAN
vBobO
General_DOGFITE
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD Empty DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD

Post  General_DOGFITE Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:07 am

Gentlemen, I have withdrawn from the Squad for reasons I will not discuss. I am reforming the DEVILS REJECTS and will be requesting that If anyone wants to become a member of my Squad, The DEVILS REJECTS, get in touch with myself, RAZZ , or Gazoo. That is all I have to say at this time.

<S Gents,
General_DOGFITE
General_DOGFITE
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD Empty Re: DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD

Post  vBobO Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

This is fucked up

Someone pull this knife out of my back.

Last edited by vBobO on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  vTAXMAN Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Yes this is fucked up whats going on, there has to be a reason an DOG i thing you need to explain it to us.
vTAXMAN
vTAXMAN
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Wow dogfite, that's a dick move.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vSKYDIVE Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 pm

It was just starting to get better.....and now this?????

scratch

vSKYDIVE
Devils=v=Brigade

vSKYDIVE
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD Empty SQUAD REFORMING

Post  vGAZOO Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:02 pm

I will attempt to explain Dogfite reforming his own squad. Dogfite has had his own vision of a working squad, that would be not only fun, but would also bring promotions, awards, medels, and achievement badges for learning and gaining experience, as u fly in Aces High. Some years ago, Dogfite did indeed achieve this concept.

Shortly thereafter, Dogfite and Dallas merged thier squads to form what became know as the DEVILS =v= BRIGADE. Soon later, Dogfite, who was unemployeed, gained employment in a trucking company, and had to leave Aces High for an extended period of time, leaving Dallas as the "top dog", or CO of the brigade. Due to further complications in Dogfite remaining employeed and other personel matters, lengthened his time in returning to Aces High. Dogfite is now back, and attempted to relinquise his command as "topdog", or Co, which due to unorthadox disagreements among other command staff, Dogfite is unable to take command. Therefore, inorder for Dogfite to continue his vision of a squadren, he was forced to leave the brigade, and once again pursue his endeanvors as the former Devil's Rejects Commandor.

Dogfite's new squad will still be closely tied to the Devils =v= Brigade. We will still be corrdinating mission plans via "vent", and will operate sorties accordingly. The Devils Reject vox will be 150, (this may change if we find another squad is using channel). Commander Dogfite's primary goal in this squad is that everyone is to have lots of fun while everyone becomes more proficeint in there flying, driving, and boating skills. Dogfite is an excellent Ace High teacher, and always maintains patience in mistakes made while we are learning. ( He indeed mentored me into the bombing machine that I have become.) As said, by no means; this is NOT a totally seperation from the brigade, but rather it is simply an extension.

Finally, you will see some squad members transferring over to the devils rejects, as they we're former rejects to begin with. This should not be regarded as a mutiny, only that some prefer one type of commander over another, and as loyalties and obligations are in tune here. We hope we can all still remain as friends, and have many fun base taking missions, that the DEVILS =V= BIGADE was formed to do. <S> vGAZOO.

vGAZOO
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 pm

vGAZOO wrote: I will attempt to explain Dogfite reforming his own squad. Dogfite has had his own vision of a working squad, that would be not only fun, but would also bring promotions, awards, medels, and achievement badges for learning and gaining experience, as u fly in Aces High. Some years ago, Dogfite did indeed achieve this concept.

Shortly thereafter, Dogfite and Dallas merged thier squads to form what became know as the DEVILS =v= BRIGADE. Soon later, Dogfite, who was unemployeed, gained employment in a trucking company, and had to leave Aces High for an extended period of time, leaving Dallas as the "top dog", or CO of the brigade. Due to further complications in Dogfite remaining employeed and other personel matters, lengthened his time in returning to Aces High. Dogfite is now back, and attempted to relinquise his command as "topdog", or Co, which due to unorthadox disagreements among other command staff, Dogfite is unable to take command. Therefore, inorder for Dogfite to continue his vision of a squadren, he was forced to leave the brigade, and once again pursue his endeanvors as the former Devil's Rejects Commandor.

Dogfite's new squad will still be closely tied to the Devils =v= Brigade. We will still be corrdinating mission plans via "vent", and will operate sorties accordingly. The Devils Reject vox will be 150, (this may change if we find another squad is using channel). Commander Dogfite's primary goal in this squad is that everyone is to have lots of fun while everyone becomes more proficeint in there flying, driving, and boating skills. Dogfite is an excellent Ace High teacher, and always maintains patience in mistakes made while we are learning. ( He indeed mentored me into the bombing machine that I have become.) As said, by no means; this is NOT a totally seperation from the brigade, but rather it is simply an extension.

Finally, you will see some squad members transferring over to the devils rejects, as they we're former rejects to begin with. This should not be regarded as a mutiny, only that some prefer one type of commander over another, and as loyalties and obligations are in tune here. We hope we can all still remain as friends, and have many fun base taking missions, that the DEVILS =V= BIGADE was formed to do. <S> vGAZOO.

Gazoo,

I don't think you know the full story of what has happened behind closed doors. How bout you let Dogfite answer for himself.

"Dogfite is now back, and attempted to relinquise his command as "topdog", or Co, which due to unorthadox disagreements among other command staff, Dogfite is unable to take command. Therefore, inorder for Dogfite to continue his vision of a squadren, he was forced to leave the brigade, and once again pursue his endeanvors as the former Devil's Rejects Commandor."

Yes dogfite is back,but he was never forced to leave the squad, nor was he ever told that he couldn't have the reigns back. Dogfite was gone for almost 2 years. In this time, the squad changed, and so did our tactics. Dogfite came back and auumed that the position would be handed back over to him. In which it was, the first time. The second time dogfite left, dallas was also gone on leave as well. At this time it was brought among the command staff, to nominate Ozzyrev as interm CO. The squad then voted him into place. Ozzy then assumed the position as the CO of the squad. The agreement was, that once dogfite was back AND active for ATLEAST a MONTH, that he could have the CO position back. Dogfite hasn't been back for more than a week. Dogfite cam back and expected everyone to listen to him. That's not going to happen. We have members that dont even know who dogfite is, due to him being gone.

"The Devils Reject vox will be 150, (this may change if we find another squad is using channel). Commander Dogfite's primary goal in this squad is that everyone is to have lots of fun while everyone becomes more proficeint in there flying, driving, and boating skills. Dogfite is an excellent Ace High teacher, and always maintains patience in mistakes made while we are learning. ( He indeed mentored me into the bombing machine that I have become.) As said, by no means; this is NOT a totally seperation from the brigade, but rather it is simply an extension."

This isnt the place for you to advertise for you new beginning. This isnt even the place to post about someone leaving the squad. Gazoo, on a futher note, how do you know that this squad will still be associated with the the devils rejects? Have to talked to the entire command staff about our direction that we may head in?
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD Empty CORRECTION NOTED

Post  vGAZOO Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:49 pm

I do have one correction to make on my comment above: where I said relinquese, I meant to say, "REESTABLISH".

vGAZOO
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD Empty REPLY TO TROOPERS COMMENTS

Post  vGAZOO Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:25 am

SEE RULE #6

vGAZOO
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:52 am

vGAZOO wrote:well I didn't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone, so I'll be short and blunt. First Mr. Trooper, you haven't been on enough this past weekend to even know what transpired. Don't be putting my foot in my mouth when it should be in yours. No one told Dogfite he was on some so called probation. Upon Dogfites return he was to reassume command of the Devils =V= BRIGADE, "PERIOD"! Last nite, Dallas refused to give up command, therefore; Dogfite chose to leave the squad and reform his previous squad, Devils Rejects. As thourgh the discusion, Dallas and Dogfite agreed to have the two squads set up as they were before the merge, "screaming devils", and "devils rejects". We are to maintain our "vent" structure, planning missions and coordinating sorties as we did in the past. I personally talked to both Dallas and Dogfite on this merge, and both said this would be a friendly way to solve the on going issues we were facing.

As for where this post is placed on this already "flaky", and "untrusting" website, (in my opinon), I simply replied to Dogfites original post. Also I was not advertising anything. I'm am just informing others, why some will be transferring over, as well as to give them a choice on where they would like to go. All the squadmates have the right to go where they choose. I was merely stating some of the differences between squads.

To end, without getting into detail about the shannanigans that went on just prior to Dallas's return this weekend, I found it absolutely and totally disrespectfull to a top grade commander being treated like he was. In military standards a few heads would have been immediately court marshalled. They can be thankfull, this is only a game. To that u have my best regards, <S> vGAZOO.

You never cease to amaze me Gazoo. Who said that he was to reassume the position of CO? Last time I recalled Dogfite stepped down as the CO. Which therefore give the the XO the keys. The XO was Dallas.

A top grade commander? This top grade commander left, and then came back assuming that nothing had changed within the squad and before even taking the time to try and learn what has changed, we go right back to the old tactics of overkill and flattening the bases.

You were not stating the differences between squads. You were boasting about your elite commander and him starting his old squad back up.

As i said before, why dont you let Dogfite answer for himself, sir.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vLOKI Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:59 am

Trooper wrote:Who said that he was to reassume the position of CO?

I did, for one. That was always my understanding, and I never signed on to anything else.

vLOKI
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  General_DOGFITE Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:45 am

What vGAZOO said, well frankly, I couldn't have said it better!!! He hit the nail on the head. GAZOO is EXACTLY right!!! Everything he said is accurate! I was unemployed...I created the Devils Rejects...We merged with the Screaming Devils to form the Devils Brigade with the understanding, the I would be the CO and DALLAS the XO and we would work hand in hand running missions. My job was the Commanding Officer. I came up with ideas to design the structure of the Brigade. DALLASs job was the Executive Officer which his primary duties were to be the "Battlefield Commander" of the Brigade. I designed the structure of the ranks in the form of "Job Descriptions". The CO was in Command of the VOX while he was on the game and Commanded the squad as a whole. The job description of the XO was to act as Battlefield Commander and to act as Squad Commander in the absense of the Commanding Officer. It went on down the chain of command with Loki being the Group Operations Officer and acted as the Commanding Officer in the absense of the XO and CO. The Brigade was structured this way all the way down to the Wing Commanders. The Structure went down 7 ranks, which these 7positions were the structure known as the Command Staff. In my absense, DALLAS was the acting CO based on this "Job Description" Structure. Now that I have returned, DALLAS says that I lost the Command position and that I really was never the Commander in the first place. It was just a title to pasify me.

To be honest, I had a bad feeling this was going to happen at the time I agreed to merge but went on with the merge anyway. For those that were members of the Rejects, they know how much time and effort I put in to the Squad in the form of training, basically in Game Terminology where we were all on the same page such as numbering the Hangers on fields. I took new guys on jeep rides around V-bases and showed them ground targets that were vital to taking bases and what we, the Brigade, would learn to call them by names...such as Maproom Gun Emplacement, farside gun emplacement and so forth. But I am getting off track here...

My vision of a GREAT SQUAD is one that everybody knows the "Terminology" or the Correct names of targets, either by numbers or by names, where everyone is is on the same page which means being organized and proficient at recognizing the correct targets to hit or attack.
WHY DID I LEAVE THE BRIGADE? Because I want TOTAL Control of reorganizing and structuring the Squad that I Command to best reflect my vision of what I think a GREAT Squad should be. I want to give Field Promotions to my men for the efforts they put forth to make the Squad better without being countermanded. I want to give my men incentives so that they will try harder and become better Aces High Gamers. I want to give recognition in the form of Medals to those that deserve it through their hard work at learning and becoming better.

This is a game and it is suppose to be FUN. I love this game. But I also want others to have fun and I want all of us to have fun together. I will rebuild my Squad and have fun doing it. But I am going to do it my way. If anyone wants to join my squad, get in touch with RAZZ or Gazoo.

<S> Gentlemen and Carry on.
General_DOGFITE
General_DOGFITE
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  vOZZYREV Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 am

ok what i miss??????

vOZZYREV
vOZZYREV
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:30 am

General_DOGFITE wrote:
WHY DID I LEAVE THE BRIGADE? Because I want TOTAL Control of reorganizing and structuring the Squad that I Command to best reflect my vision of what I think a GREAT Squad should be. I want to give Field Promotions to my men for the efforts they put forth to make the Squad better without being countermanded. I want to give my men incentives so that they will try harder and become better Aces High Gamers. I want to give recognition in the form of Medals to those that deserve it through their hard work at learning and becoming better.

Im pretty sure that you could have done this. You cant leave for up to 2 years and come back expecting to have full control. The game changed while you were gone, squad tactics changed, and we had new members who had no idea who you were. When you came back and started directing orders, one of the new members left because he didnt know who you were. To him it looked like a new guy that just joined and then shot up into the Command Staff. While you were gone we worked out of the tactics of using overwhelming odds and shutting down fields to take a base. The plan was that once you came back, you would sit in an observing position, which you did when you came back the 2nd time. Once you were on and active for about a month then the keys would be handed back over. That was the plan. We didnt want to give the keys away and then you disappear again.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:32 am

vLOKI wrote:
Trooper wrote:Who said that he was to reassume the position of CO?

I did, for one. That was always my understanding, and I never signed on to anything else.

You must have missed those discussions. I wouldn't just hand the squad over to someone who's been gone for 2 years for reasons within their control or reasons outside of it. To me it is a bad idea and anyone who thinks otherwise lacks common sense although some people are too stubborn to see things from points of view other than their own, some would rather bend the world to fit their imagination.

Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Festivus isn't until december.

Let's not let this degenerate into a big arguement just because we don't all see all the details the same way.

Gazoo, please elaborate on what makes you think this website is "flaky" so that we can fix it. If it's because you think it's been infiltrated by double agents or garden variety spies, I'll have you know that it hasn't been compromised in at least 4 days.
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  vLOKI Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:11 am

vBobO wrote:Festivus isn't until december.

Is that a Festivus pole, or are you just glad to see me?

vBobO wrote:Gazoo, please elaborate on what makes you think this website is "flaky" so that we can fix it. If it's because you think it's been infiltrated by double agents or garden variety spies, I'll have you know that it hasn't been compromised in at least 4 days.

Well, what's flaky about it now is that Trooper booted us from the squad areas. Damned classy move, that. Way to promote an amiable split and a spirit of cooperation.

- vLOKI, over and, apparently, out

vLOKI
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:54 am

vLOKI wrote:

Well, what's flaky about it now is that Trooper booted us from the squad areas. Damned classy move, that. Way to promote an amiable split and a spirit of cooperation.

- vLOKI, over and, apparently, out

You can take that up with Dallas. I was directed to not allow any member not within our squad into the squadron areas. So I did what i was told.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vSONIC Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:05 am

<S> Sirs,

I regret to inform you that I will be resigning from the Devils Brigade and joining the Devils Rejects. Nothin personnal, just want to help Dogfite get his squad back up. This was my personal decision unsolicited by anyone. Dallas and Dogfite taught me much about this game quite a few years ago, and I enjoy flying with both. Bobo (Wintergreen/Capt Tom), Jarbo, Ozzy, you guys are great commanders also, I hope there are no hard feelings and that I may still fly with you guys when things are slow with the Devils Rejects. Lots of good members in the Devils Brigade - I enjoy flying with you all. <S>
Hopefully the 2 squads will work together to "collect the rent" as Wildcat would say!

See you in the air!
<S>
vSonic
vSONIC
vSONIC
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:50 am

vSONIC wrote:<S> Sirs,

I regret to inform you that I will be resigning from the Devils Brigade and joining the Devils Rejects. Nothin personnal, just want to help Dogfite get his squad back up. This was my personal decision unsolicited by anyone. Dallas and Dogfite taught me much about this game quite a few years ago, and I enjoy flying with both. Bobo (Wintergreen/Capt Tom), Jarbo, Ozzy, you guys are great commanders also, I hope there are no hard feelings and that I may still fly with you guys when things are slow with the Devils Rejects. Lots of good members in the Devils Brigade - I enjoy flying with you all. <S>
Hopefully the 2 squads will work together to "collect the rent" as Wildcat would say!

See you in the air!
<S>
vSonic

<S> Sir, you will be seeing us. We will be the ones augering into the ground.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD Empty 'THE DEVIL'S REJECTS'

Post  vWILDCAT Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:09 pm

I joined the ORIGINAL D's=v=R's after looking for a squad that would use a True military 'Chain of Command', and have been rewarded from day "1",
I remember that when DOGFITE left due to work, Dallas and others, Includeing me were to keep him abreast of any changes that took place, I can and will say it PLAINLY !!!, from what I have seen, there are some that went out of thier way to 'KEEP HIM IN THE DARK' !!!, and since this happened when I have been out of the LOOP, Any of you that feel there have been problems with his Return, I wish you well, but I am one that has allways felt that I am a 'Devil's =v= Reject'
And was very quick to notice that those who did'nt want to follow DOGFITE's lead have been all TOO quick to jump ship from the D=v=B into forming yet a new unit called the Black Flag !
I am very curious how long this 'squad' will remain together ?
Just so you know, the 'REJECTS' will rebuild to what we once were, and it is my hop that when we post a mission, that those that feel the real facts will be seen as haveing joined.
Just so you know, I will be giveing 'Check 6' calls and expect to receive the same, when we meet in the air 'COLLECT THE RENT' over/out.

vWILDCAT
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Wildcat you are wrong. Nobody went out of their way to keep dogfite in the dark, and I'm calling bullshit on your post.

You have little faith in those who chose not to jump ship. By the way, it was dogfite who left, so by staying how did I jump ship? Dogfite wanted a seperate squad, since the Devils Brigade was a merger of two squads it seemed right to change the name once dogfite left to form a competing squad.

You want to talk about keeping people in the dark??? How about not telling our command ahead of time that you'll be approaching everyone who didn't leave via PM to try and get them into his new / old squad? That is an underhanded move, especially considering at the same time he was on our 'joint ops' channel supposed to be working as a group, instead he's trying to be sneaky and pull more people away with him.

Splitting the sqaud was a selfish move and trying to defend it with paranoid mumbo-jumbo is just unnecessary.

vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  General_DOGFITE Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:54 am

BOBO, You have it wrong. I left because DALLAS told me that I was never in Command of anything to begin with. He told me he was and always had been the true commander of the Squad. And I didn't go out recruiting strictly from the Brigade. Most came to me wanting to join after I said I was reforming the Devils *X* Rejects. And everyone has no regrets on their decision about leaving. I think it's time to get over it and move on. By the way, where is the CO of the DEVILS BRIGADE???? or Black Flag? Or whatever the name of your Squad is????
General_DOGFITE
General_DOGFITE
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:08 am

General_DOGFITE wrote:BOBO, You have it wrong. I left because DALLAS told me that I was never in Command of anything to begin with. He told me he was and always had been the true commander of the Squad. And I didn't go out recruiting strictly from the Brigade. Most came to me wanting to join after I said I was reforming the Devils *X* Rejects. And everyone has no regrets on their decision about leaving. I think it's time to get over it and move on. By the way, where is the CO of the DEVILS BRIGADE???? or Black Flag? Or whatever the name of your Squad is????

Our CO, as in Ozzy? Well he is hanging around here somewhere. He comes and goes from the forums from time to time.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:34 pm

You weren't ready to be the CO, yet you kept declaring yourself CO. If you had a little bit of patience the door was being held open for you.
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next