DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.
DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody murdered over this image

2 posters

Go down

Nobody murdered over this image Empty Nobody murdered over this image

Post  vBobO Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Nobody murdered over this image 635

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both are having their erect penises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day.
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Nobody murdered over this image Empty Wow

Post  vANCHOR Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm

I didn't know the Hendus worshiped a morphadite. I will always look at them differently when I fill up at the HendiMart. How can you compete with that?

We should all go Trick or Treating as Muhamads.

Let hit the US on 9/11. I think I've heard that somewhere before, can't quite put my finger on it though.
The way this shit is going...tell Hawaii to look out in Dec.
I bet we could suprise the Brits with an attack on the 4th of July, but who want them anyway.

We've got some stupid asswholes running things right now.

Anchor sends.
vANCHOR
vANCHOR
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum