DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.
DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a spare $60G's laying around the house?

2 posters

Go down

Have a spare $60G's laying around the house? Empty Have a spare $60G's laying around the house?

Post  Trooper Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 am

Looky here, for only $60,000 you can dive down to see the Titanic.

http://www.thebluefish.com/see-the-real-titanic-for-60000
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Have a spare $60G's laying around the house? Empty Re: Have a spare $60G's laying around the house?

Post  vWILDCAT Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 am

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I had an extra 60 K to spend on something, I'd buy/rebuild a surplus cargo shipinto a WWII 'ESSEX' Class CV and go where ever I feel like going, and ALL of you would be at the top of the list for crew reqruitment, so if I hit a LOTTERY!!!! LOL, who's IN ? PLUS there would be a compleat loadout of AC availible to learn in, and become a part of the True Best of the BEST! will be waiing to hear from you on this as well !!!
qapla' Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

vWILDCAT
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum