DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.
DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email

+2
vCOBRA
vDaemond
6 posters

Go down

Email Empty Email

Post  vDaemond Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 am

We have a new forum. Trooper was kind enough to take the time to get us a decent squad forum to add to our website.

If you haven't registered yet, YOU NEED TO REGISTER ON THE FUCKING FORUM AND CHECK IT ONCE IN A WHILE!

Sincerely,

vBobO

Is that really FUCKING NECESSARY? SPECIALLY IF YOU'D FUCKING CHECK THAT I'M ALREADY FUCKING REGISTERED.... For someone who is supposed to be a goddamn leader you send out emails telling us to 'REGISTER ON THE FUCKING FORUM' thats very disrespectful and doesn't sit well with me. Specially when I got registered when the first email got set up. Anyone have any feed back on this?

vDaemond
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Email Empty Re: Email

Post  vDaemond Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 am

I've calmed down a bit now but still feel like I just got shafted a bit, there are alot of other ways people can go about asking people to register on the forum. Instead of cursing, we are adults and I apologize for my cursing b/c there are better ways of going around things then to do it the way I got the email and how I responded.

vDaemond
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  vCOBRA Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 am

Daemond if you need someone to talk to about your problem I'm here for you bud.

vCOBRA
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  vDaemond Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 am

cobra i miss you....and just been really stressed with moving and everything. cant fly right or shoot anything down.... gah....

vDaemond
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:16 am

The frustration was directed at the brass. The intention was to get attention and registrations. The same email went to everyone.

Thanks for registering.
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  vDover Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 pm

man now i feel left out i never got the email

vDover
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 pm

vDover wrote:man now i feel left out i never got the email

It was sent out using a mass email feature that is provide through our website. If you didn't receive the email, it cause you aren't registered on the website.

Seeing how you have already been registered to the forums, you didnt miss anything. We wouldn't have to send out emails if everyone can to the forums every once and awhile. I try to check it a few times a day and just before i log onto AH.
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Email Empty i signed up

Post  vALIBABA Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 am

I signed up on the site, but not on the forums. and i still didn't get a fucking request lmao. Now i feel f-ing left out. afk a sec coffee time.......

vALIBABA
Pending...
Pending...

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:34 am

Here's the email

Email Idiots10
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  vALIBABA Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

I had too many f-ing spam ads about my f-ing car and truck parts lmao. Maybe i have to check the f-ing e-mail 2 times a day now omg!!!! It was on the 3rd page of my e-mails. Well not really spam. Aren't computers supposed to make life easier??? Alot of info being sent to me about my 2001 aurora, love the car over the 1999 sts and a little better on gas. If anyone needs help on a 2001-2003 aurora ask.
PS edit: yup got another 4 e-mails while typing on this subject lmfao

vALIBABA
Pending...
Pending...

Back to top Go down

Post  vDover Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 pm

vALIBABA wrote: Aren't computers supposed to make life easier???

well when computers become smarter than you and you no longer have any use I'll make sure to have one let you know we are there

vDover
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum