DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Welcome to the new DEVILS=v=BRIGADE Forums. Please register and feel free to roam and talk among the others. Please be sure to make your call sign your user name.
DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD

+7
vLOKI
vGAZOO
vSKYDIVE
Trooper
vTAXMAN
vBobO
General_DOGFITE
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD

Post  General_DOGFITE Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:00 am

No, Your CO is DALLAS. Where is he? And I was the CO from the start of the DEVILS REJECTS and SCREAMING DEVILS merge to form the DEVILS BRIGADE. I was the CO and have always been the CO. When I was gone for a year and a half, I was still the CO. DALLAS was the "Acting" CO during my absense. PERIOD. But there is no need to argue about that now. I am GONE and have reformed the DEVILS REJECTS and I AM THE CO of that Squad no doubt about it. We will NEVER merge with another Squad again. And I am seriously debating with myself weither to support another mission you guys plan. Just forget about all this and move on. This will be my last time I visit this forum for any reason so ya might as well take me off the list of registered users.

<S> and Carry On,

Commanding Officer/The DEVILS *X* REJECTS
General_DOGFITE
General_DOGFITE
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD - Page 2 Empty Re: DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD

Post  vBobO Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:25 am

Whatever.
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

DOGFITE withdraws form the SQUAD - Page 2 Empty Wow no class doggy

Post  vANCHOR Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 am

What a big ole effing Douche. Rolling Eyes

Anchor sends.
vANCHOR
vANCHOR
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Trooper Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 am

Knife throwing contest anyone?
Trooper
Trooper
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  vBobO Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Well at least Loki and Gazoo still come onto vent to play with us. I think that sooner or later Dogfite will too. We may need to wait for him to feel as though he has a bigger and more powerful squad than the Death Rattlers but sooner or later I think he will come back to the light.

I really appreciate the rest of his squad, especially Loki and Gazoo for reaching out and keeping the friendship going.
vBobO
vBobO
Brig. General
Brig. General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2